- Pick-up and Drop-off
- Tour leader
- Instructions for Beginners
- Adventure & Fun
- Quads CF450cc/520cc (2022/2023)
- Car driver’s license / with ID * ( Required )
- Comfortable closed shoes (required)
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Swimwear / Sunscreen / Sea towels
Starting off we climb on an off-road terrain between olive groves through this green place full of colors, we will go quad safari on an impressive off-road route between the vineyards and to explore the Cretan nature that will amaze you!
We arrive at the monastery of Panagia Vilgiotisa where we will relax in the forest! We will then take a tour of the local olive mill where we will learn about olive oil.
A small taste test will follow! We continue through dirt roads with impressive mountains and wild nature with rich flora and fauna and unique views. A chance to pick some local herbs and become one with nature!
We have the opportunity to take amazing photos and then continue to explore beautiful parts of the offroad route, ending up for a swim in the crystal clear waters of Boufos beach in Sisi! After our bath we will have lunch in a traditional tavern relaxing!!!
We continue this adventure having fun on an amazing dynamic dusty-sandy off-road coastal route and through the narrow streets of the traditional village of Sisi.
Having experienced an incredible Gocretesafari Quad Trip in Crete and having the opportunity to learn about the authentic Cretan life, we are sure that you will come back full of amazing memories that will last a lifetime!
The driver must hold a valid car driver’s license with his ID card in physical form with him in order to participate in the tour (Provisional driving licenses are not accepted). Children over 11 years old can share the quad with an adult. The driver must hold a valid car driver’s license with his ID with him in order to participate in the tour. Comfortable closed shoes are mandatory for all participants to participate in the tour.
The meal is not predetermined but during the journey after drivers question, can each choose his food. For example there are vegetarians as there are people who do not eat pork and so on.
So everybody can choose the meal they wish.
Food menu includes:
- 4-5 first dishes
- Main dish
- Raki and unlimited wine
- Walking shoes or ones that are comfortable for you
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Towel & Swimwear
- Extra money in case you desire to buy souvenirs, local products etc
We operate from April till October
- Lassithi Plateau: 09:30 - 17:30
- Trypitis Beach: 09:30 - 17:30
- Sarakina Gorge: 09:30 - 17:30
- Agiofarago Gorge: 09:30 - 17:30
- Elounda Half-day: 08:00 - 13:30
- Elounda Sunset: 17:00 - 22:20
- Mini Van East Crete: 09:30 - 17:30
- Mini Van West Crete: 09:30 - 17:30